Thursday, April 5, 2012

Have a nice dream!

Another Hello Kitty. After I finished making the matryoshka pillow doll project, my daughter begged me non-stop to make her a Hello Kitty pillow. And of course, I love to make it and she loves stuffing it. For this pillow, I used the pattern from her Hello Kitty face bag. It's not too big but it fits on her. Its size is about 40 x 30 cm. Since it was my first time using whip stitch, so it's a bit messy at the edge. But at least it turns out to be not so bad. 

So, without further due, let me introduce you to her new Hello Kitty collection. Here it is .. Hello Kitty felt pillow ...

Hello Kitty pillow doll
Welcome to my daughter's bedroom, Kitty!

Have a nice dream, sweetheart!

Happy crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I do love hearing from all my friends. Your words make my day brighter.