Wednesday, April 11, 2012

"Who is the fairest of them all?"

"Magic mirror on the wall, who is the fairest of them all?"
Guess you all know that line, don't you? Yes, you're right. It's from The 'Snow White" story and by any chance, it's my youngest daughter's favorite Disney princess. She even has a picture of her in Snow White costume. Not to mention, she has watched its movie over and over again. 

So, to keep my promise making pillow for each of my children, I made this felt Snow White pillow for my youngest daughter.
It's made of felt and hand-sewn. It took 3 cups of coffee and a whole day for me to finish it. I thought it'd be finished faster than the other craft I made before. Because for this pillow, I had planned everything in advanced but turned out, in the middle, I kept adding this and that. I just can't stop myself when I'm already in the middle of creativity process. I'm so into making craft, you know. It's just like finding your soul mate. 

Enough blabbing. It's time to bring out the proof .... So, here it is ... 

Handmade Snow White felt pillow


Aren't they both adorable?
waiting for my daughter to come home from school.

That's it! I hope you enjoy it.


Updated : For free pattern go here




Happy crafting!


2 comments:

  1. i love this cushion, your so clever. i would love to make my daughter one. my email address is helenrobertson83@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Helen Thanks for your kind words, Helen. I've sent you the link to this pattern, please kindly check your email. Happy stitching! :)

    ReplyDelete

I do love hearing from all my friends. Your words make my day brighter.