Sunday, April 1, 2012

Felt Matryoshka Pillow Doll

Yay, it's my weekend project! It's a pillow. It's a doll. It's both so I call it "pillow doll". You can call it anything. It's matryoshka pillow doll. For this pillow doll, I used the pattern from my matryoshka bag but I enlarge it a bit to make it a bit wider.Since I have no sewing machine, I hand to sew it by hand so pardon me if it's a bit messy at the edge.

And here she is ...

matryoshka pillow
Yes. I need a hug.
Happy face
Happy face.
With her little sister
And she's not alone.
And so is my daughter. She's also happy having a new friend.

Happy crafting!

1 comment:

  1. Nice to be visiting your blog again, it has been weeks for me. Well, this is the article that I’ve been waited for so long. Thanks, great share.long. Thanks, great share.
    russian gift
    matryoshka
    nesting doll
    russian dolls
    russian hat

    ReplyDelete

I do love hearing from all my friends. Your words make my day brighter.