Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Fabric Crochet Hook Case

Okay, I finally have some free time to sew on my new sewing machine. My first sewing using sewing machine is not perfect yet as I'm still figuring out how to use it properly. Even though I made a lot of mistakes but the result still meets my standard as a new user of sewing machine.

My first sewing using sewing machine is a crochet hook case because I didn't have any proper crochet hook case. The only hook case I have is a plastic case that came with a set of crochet hook when I bought them and it's so bad.  My hooks constantly kept escaping through the holes in the case and made a loud sound when  they hit the floor. So I promised to myself that I will make a decent hook case as soon as possible after my sewing machine arrives.

Wanna see my new crochet hook case? So here it is ....


Sorry for the blurry picture. The auto focus on my phone camera doesn't work correctly.

 I made the pocket to fit 12 crochet hooks. The wider pocket on the right is for storing things like small scissors. I don't have any small scissors right now so I can't show you in the picture.


The black pocket with a flap is for storing small things such as button and needle. Don't see any button? Or is it hidden? LOL, you got it right! I forget to sew one. So I just let it unbuttoned.


My crochet hooks are now sitting nicely in each pocket. :)


Roll and tie it and now I can take it with me anywhere I go.

I love the way it turned out and can't stop myself from opening and closing it. Yay! I'm admiring my work.  


Happy sewing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I do love hearing from all my friends. Your words make my day brighter.