Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Small Gifts

Few days ago, my friends and I had a small reunion. The last time we met was when my friend got married about 5 years ago. It's been quite long, hasn't it? Especially for us who still live in the same island. Actually it only takes about 30 minutes driving for us to meet but in traffic conditions today, it could take longer. But it's mostly because since we're being a mom, we no longer have a lot free time and some of us also work at home so we do have trouble to match our schedule.

I was so excited and looked forward to meeting them. So, I prepared small handmade gifts for them and their children. And here they are ...

Gifts for Ben ..

Mama monster



Papa monster
Mini monsters
I got free pattern for these mini monster plushies from Revoluzzza. And did you know? I did something stupid on one of those mini monster. After I finished sewing the purple mini monster, I realized that I did it wrong. It was upside down. That's why he has small legs. LOL.

For my other friend's children, I made 2 felt animal masks and 1 felt fake moustache. Silly me, I forgot to take a picture of them. But don't worry, I'm going to make them again for my children and upload the picture of them later.

And here are other gifts I made for the moms ...


Little pouch
You can get the tutorial for this little pouch here. Its pictures tutorial is easy to be understood. You won't go wrong.


Happy sewing!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I do love hearing from all my friends. Your words make my day brighter.